Image Map

May 7, 2016

Beauty Review: Innisfree No-Sebum Blur Powder


Innisfree No Sebum Blur Powder

I have been reading a lot of good reviews about the Innisfree No-Sebum Blur Powder and as you know by now, I'm a fan of Korean beauty products and am always on the lookout for new and/or good stuff. I bought this one from BeautyMNL for Php 598 about a month ago (I know. This is a looong overdue post) and I definitely consider this as one of my best buys for this year. 

Innisfree

When this arrived on my doorstep (by the way, kudos to BeautyMNL for their fast delivery; it arrived the day after I made an order) I was a bit disappointed because it looked small for a Php 598 product, but then what can I do, right? 

It came with a powder puff and this is what it looks like when you take off the lid: 


Innisfree No Sebum Blur Powder

What I do when I use this product is tap the powder onto the inside of the lid (see photo above for example) and press the powder puff on it to get the product and then pat the puff on my face. I also tried using a powder brush with this one, but I find that when I tap out the powder onto the lid, not much comes out and so I feel like I'm not getting enough when I use a powder brush (did that make sense?) whereas when I use the powder puff, I feel like I'm actually getting the powder on my face. 

The first time I tried it on (which you will see in the video below), the time was around 1pm (1:30 maybe?) and I went about my day, doing house chores and meeting up with my brother at the mall, and not touching up. I almost forgot to film an update and only remembered around 9pm that I was doing a review. So yeah, after more than 7 hours, my face stayed surprisingly matte. I did notice a hint of shine on my nose bridge, but other than that, the rest stayed matte. 

Despite my initial disappointment at the size of the product, I am very impressed and satisfied with  the Innisfree No-Sebum Blur powder. I guess when you think about it, a little does go a long way with this one and it might even last me a long time so I think it's definitely worth it. 


No comments: