Image Map

May 31, 2016

Sunday Date Outfit

The Bohemian Doll
Sandals from Michaela; Dress from Divisoria; Choker necklace from a bazaar in Festival Mall 

I had plans to go to the May 27-29 Trendsetter's Bazaar ever since the previous one (which was last April 15-17) ended and I got my hands on 2 sheets of coupons for the next one. Unfortunately, I also found out the night before- from a YouTube movie trailer ad- that the movie Warcraft was already being shown in theatres and I excitedly relayed this info to my husband who was kind of a fan. Anyhow, to make a long story short, he made me choose between going to the Trendsetter's Bazaar (which I have waited a month for) and watching the Warcraft movie. 

For some reason, which I slightly regret, we ended up in Glorietta to watch the Warcraft movie and then I had a look at the makeup section of the SM Department Store to make up for not being at the Trendsetter's Bazaar. We had a box of Yellow Cab pizza delivered to us when we got back home and somehow that made everything a little bit better. 

No comments: