Image Map

Oct 12, 2016

Meet Kyra Yuna

Hi, guys! It is unfortunate that I was not able to put up any posts a month after giving birth. Things had just become even more overwhelming for me as a new mom. But now everything's settling down a bit (just a bit) what with my daughter being 2 months already and learning how to self-soothe. She's a lot less fussy nowadays too which is a relief for me. 

I gave birth last August 3 (2:50pm) to a healthy baby girl and was practically bedridden for a week. Looking at her, I never imagined I'd have a baby come out of my you-know-what. It's amazing, to be honest. 

baby

The first week with her was CRAZY and I've learned A LOT from it, but that's for another post, maybe? 

Right now, I am learning to juggle between being a first time mom and a wife (and housekeeper), as well as a blogger/vlogger, and soon a business woman (fingers crossed!). That's a lot on my plate, but I'm confident that everything will run smoothly eventually. In fact, I am loving what I'm doing now. Surprising as it may be for me, I'm actually living up to my goal in life. To be happy and to do what I love to do. There, I said it. I love being a stay-at-home mom. lol! Though of course, I still want to be independent hence a business (in the very near future). 

So back to my baby, Kyra. The story behind her name is this: back when her dad was still in high school, he already wanted his first baby girl to be named "Kyra" and there is also a reason to that, but I'll leave the explaining to him ;) "Yuna" because his dad loved playing Final Fantasy and I like watching him play his video games and I loved the name Yuna so I thought, why not make that our baby's second name? Also, I think it sounds pretty, the name Kyra Yuna. What do you think? 

Anyway, this post was just a quick update for the readers of this blog. I have not abandoned ship yet, I just gave birth and am learning the ropes on how to be a mom. That said, I do have some ideas for posts lined up for this blog. I'll just have to find the time to execute them. I'm thinking, baby OOTDs? Mommy tips, and of course my Foodie Fridays, and product reviews. 

Hopefully you guys will also check out my YouTube channel, The Bohemian Doll

No comments: