Image Map

Jul 27, 2016

Beauty Review: Chateau Labiotte Wine Lip Tint

Hi, guys! Sorry I haven't been posting regularly nowadays. I'm currently in my third trimester (right now, I'm due to give birth any minute) and I've been so caught up with this pregnancy and to be honest, have been feeling a lot lazy these days. I've been feeling so tired all the time and just not in the mood to do anything (except eat and sleep). 

I'm definitely going back to posting at least once or twice a week after a month (or if I'm lucky, a few weeks) or so after giving birth. 

Right now though, I have here a review of my latest makeup purchase which is the Chateau Labiotte Wine Lip Tint made in Korea (with real wine extract!). 

I only have for you a video from my YouTube channel and not a text version of the review though so I hope that this will suffice. 


No comments: