Image Map

Mar 11, 2016

The Bohemian Doll Updates

Hi, guys! I'm not sure if I actually have regular readers here on this blog but I'll still put up an update just in case.

Foodie Friday

I've decided to not do the Foodie Friday posts every Friday because you know, eating out can be a bit pricey (and we're having a baby and all that jazz so I really have to budget wisely) BUT I will do it every other Friday instead. Starting March 25 because...

Baguio

I'll be going up to Baguio next Friday and have decided to pause blogging till after I come back which will probably be next, next week. But I will still try to post at least one blog post for next week. Hopefully my trip will be exciting enough to post about here on this blog.

I'm Moving!

Probably one of the most exciting things to happen to me this year. So yeah, I am actually in the process of moving to a new house right now so that's one of the reasons I haven't put up OOTD posts or beauty reviews or whatnot. I'm actually just waiting to finally move in to our new home before I do those types of posts. I hope you bear with me.

YouTube Channel

I am also planning to start vlogging once I've moved and I wanted my beauty reviews and style posts to correlate with my YouTube videos and so that's one of the reasons I've decided to put blogging on hold until around the end of March (or beginning of April) which will most likely be the time I'll have finally moved.

No comments: